Due to the uncertain pandemic situation we are delighted to announce that Health Tech Hub Styria Pitch & Partner 2022 will be a virtual event, so you may take part remotely from the comfort of your (home)office.
Future Horizons: How do health and space tech go together?
This is only one of the many questions that will be discussed during this event.
Take a look at our Agenda
- Space Session powered by ESA with Keynote and Experts' Panel,
- Corporate Call,
- Investor Pitching,
- B2B meetings
- and one of our inspiring Workshops!
Especially in times like this, building strong networks is more important than ever. This is why we aimed to offer the participants of this year's HTH Styria event access to many relevant players in technology transfer, academia/industry collaborations as well as early-stage innovations. We have seen, that fostering a European marketplace for pre-seed and seed investments in the health-tech and life sciences field can help to secure our future.
Healthtech and biotech players like:
- End users, hospitals, physicians etc.
- E-health experts
- Regional and national stakeholders
What can you expect in 2022?
- Get inspired by exceptional keynotes
- Present your project idea and/or company at our investor pitching
- Get an overview of what's going on in the health-tech and biotech scene
- Take part in a corporate call
- Make promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings
- A whole range of workshops
The participation is free of charge. The official language used at the event is English.
Interview with Gudrun Meier and Lars-Peter Kamolz about the idea behind the Health Tech Hub Styria:
Have a look at our previous events:
Health Tech Hub Styria 2019
The Health Tech Hub Styria (HTH Styria) is an initiative of 6 leading stakeholders in the Styrian innovation system (Human.technology Styria, Joanneum Research, Medical University of Graz, SFG, Science Park Graz and City of Graz).