The Health Tech Hub Styria (HTH Styria) is an initiative of 6 leading stakeholders in the Styrian innovation system (Human.technology Styria, Joanneum Research, Medical University of Graz, SFG, Science Park Graz and City of Graz).
Following a very successful kick-off event in 2019, HTH Styria Pitch & Partner 2020 returns, this time in a 2-day format. This more comprehensive event has a larger range of fascinating topics such as international keynotes, a corporate challenge, pitching sessions, prearranged b2b meetings and more.
The goal is to build a strong network encompassing all relevant players in technology transfer, academia/industry collaborations as well as early-stage innovations and to foster a European marketplace for pre-seed and seed investments in the health tech and life sciences field.
Healthtech and biotech players like:
- End users, hospitals, physicians etc.
- E-health experts
- Regional and national stakeholders
What can you expect?
- Get inspired by exceptional keynotes
- Present your project idea and/or company in an investor pitching or research pitching
- Get an overview of what's going on in the healthtech and biotech scene
- Take part in a corporate challenge
- Make promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings
Taking an active part in sessions such as
- Research Project Pitching: 15 December 2019
- Investor Pitching or Corporate Challenge: 31 December 2019
- Booths: 20 December 2019
- Event: 26 January 2020
The participation is free of charge. The official language used at the event is English.
By registering for the HTH event, you grant permission to conconcept as well as to the organising team to use photos/films of you and/or your company taken over the course of the event by our official photographer/film crew. This material is for marketing purposes (event reporting, promotion of follow-up events & self marketing) and can be used for an indefinite period of time. If you do not wish to have photos/films taken of you published, you may contact us at any time: email@example.com