HTH Styria 2021 goes virtual
We are sorry to inform you that we will not be able to welcome you to Graz in person in January 2021. We have however, developed a virtual version of the Health Tech Hub Styria Pitch & Partner event. This will include all the features you loved so much from the previous events:
- exciting key note speeches
- an opportunity to pitch in front of investors
- the chance to present your solution in front of Austrian corporates
- access to international experts
- and pre-arranged virtual B2B meetings
The Health Tech Hub Styria (HTH Styria) is an initiative of 6 leading stakeholders in the Styrian innovation system (Human.technology Styria, Joanneum Research, Medical University of Graz, SFG, Science Park Graz and City of Graz).
Following a very successful kick-off event in 2019 and its exciting sequel in 2020, this time - due to the COVID-19 induced travel restrictions - we offer you a concise but action packed virtual event with fascinating topics such as international keynotes, a corporate call, pitching sessions, pre-arranged b2b meetings and more.
Especially in times like this, building strong networks is more important than ever. This is why we aim to offer the participants of this year's HTH Styria event access to many relevant players in technology transfer, academia/industry collaborations as well as early-stage innovations. We have seen, that fostering a European marketplace for pre-seed and seed investments in the health-tech and life sciences field can help to secure our future. Join us and be part of this future!
Healthtech and biotech players like:
- End users, hospitals, physicians etc.
- E-health experts
- Regional and national stakeholders
What can you expect?
- Get inspired by exceptional keynotes
- Present your project idea and/or company in an investor pitching or research pitching session
- Get an overview of what's going on in the health-tech and biotech scene
- Take part in a corporate call
- Make promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings
The participation is free of charge. The official language used at the event is English.